Orange is one of my favorite fruits. I was thinking one morning, Apart from eating orange or juicing it. How else can it be added to foods. I’ve seen Orange Cake recipe but I’ve not seen a lot of Orange Bread. I decided to make my research and voila I made Orange Bread.
This recipe is tested and trusted. I made it twice and it came out superb. You have gotta try it out too. Make sure yeast is active before using. Check
Lets get right into the recipe
2 1/2 cup of flour
2 teaspoon yeast
1/2 cup lukewarm milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange bread
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon melted butter
Orange Zest(as desired)
- Combine yeast and lukewarm milk Mix in Orange Juice, salt, sugar, whisked egg and Orange zest. Mix until well blended.
- Place upon lightly floured board and knead for two minutes
- Put the dough into a greased bowl Cover to rise
- Punch down the dough and knead for a minute.
- Shape into loaf and place into a greased pan. Cover to rise.
- Brush top with melted butter.
Serve and Enjoy!