To make Oven Baked Mackerel Fish you don’t need to add a lot of spices like you do to other fish where you will have to make sauce in other to add more flavor to the fish.
Mackerel is a very delicious fish, if it’s added to any dish it makes it more flavorful.
The major spice I used in making this fish is Suya spice. This recipe is very juicy and you will enjoy every bit of it. Oven Baked mackerel fish can be served as a meal or a side dish. It’s really easy to make and trust me you will love it.
- 1 Mackerel fish
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon Suya Spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium lemon
- Foil paper for wrapping
- Clean the fish and make little cuts on the sides
- Rub butter on the body of the fish
- Put the fish on a foil paper
- Add salt to the Suya spice
- Sprinkle the spice on the fish and rub well
- Put cut of lemons at the sides to make the fish more flavorful
- Fold the foil over the fish
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes
- Serve Fish with Rice or with any food of your choice