Stuffed Plantain aka Plantain Boats is such a delight in every bite.
Cuts of chicken breasts
1 small onion
Oil for frying
- Marinate Chicken with curry, ginger, seasoning cube, salt & 1tbsp oil. For 20 minutes.
- Peel Plantain and make a pocket by each side.
- Fry the whole plantains till golden brown.
- Cook the chicken breasts with oil for 7 minutes and set aside.
- In a pan add vegetable oil, Sauté onion, add pepper, seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cooked chicken, sweet corn, green peas. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Scoop the sauce into the pockets you made with the plantain.
- Stuffed Plantain is ready