Looking for a quick meal to make for your family? Vegetable Macaroni Pasta is perfect, it’s gets done in less than 30 minutes.
4 cups of Macaroni Pasta
2 tomatoes sliced
3 big carrots chopped
5 green beans chopped
1 medium sized cabbage chopped
1/4 cupVegetable oil
Salt & 2 seasoning cube
- Parboil Pasta for 15 minutes.
- In a pot, heat up Vegetable Oil. Add tomatoes allow to cook for 2 minutes
- Add green beans, more than half of the cabbage, carrots.
- Season with salt, seasoning cube, curry and thyme.
- Stir, cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the parboiled pasta ,Add the remaining cabbage and carrots. Combine well.
Vegetable Macaroni Pasta is ready.